How do I fix Internet Explorer not responding?
Internet Explorer is one of the famous search platforms in windows 10. but sometimes, internet explorer stops responding for various reasons like corrupted files, changes in the settings, and malicious software. Hence, you can reset the internet explorer or follow the other methods to fix the issue if your internet explorer stops responding or sometimes opens, freezes, and closes. In this concern, you can read further
and resolve the issue.
Quick Settings to fix Internet Explorer not Responding
- Open Internet Explorer and Tap on Tools > Internet options.
- Now choose the Advanced tab, and then click on Reset.
- Choose Reset in the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box,
- Select Close > OK After Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings,
- Restart your PC to apply the changes.
Check out the methods to fix internet explorer not working:
To get rid of the situation, you can check some methods and apply them to the issue to start surfing again on the internet explorer that is mentioned below.
If still facing the Same Do this–
Reset internet explorer:
- First, you must open internet explorer and then go to the tools menu using the alt key.
- From there, you need to select the internet options and open the advanced tab button.
- You can tap on the reset button given under the reset internet explorer settings dialog box.
- When internet explorer completes applying the default settings, you must choose the close button and tap on the OK button.
- After that, you need to wait for a few seconds to apply the changes.
- At last, you need to restart your PC to complete the process and check whether internet explorer is started working or not.
Uninstall unwanted toolbars:
This problem can sometimes be caused due to third-party installation on the PC. Therefore you need to remove the third-party toolbars using the given steps:
- You are required to open the control panel of your computer and navigate to the unwanted toolbar.
- Now Go to add/remove programs on the given page.
- You will get the list of toolbars from which you need to uninstall any preferred that is not in use anymore.
- With this, your problem with internet explorer will be fixed in less possible time.
Moreover, you can also connect with the customer support team of internet explorer to fix the issue. You can ask them to give the fixes for internet explorer not responding in less time. To connect with the support team, you can check the multiple contact modes on their help page like call, chat, email, or social media.