Talk to a real person at USPS
How do I speak to a Real Person at USPS?
If you are in a need to speak with USPS Customer Service Live Representative, you may dial 1 (800) 275-8777 phone number to get immediate assistance to your queries.
Ways to Get in touch with USPS Customer Service:
There are a number of ways offer by USPS to resolve the query of their customers which are listed below.
You can dial the USPS customer service phone number and directly talk to a live person, follow the below IVR options:
- Dial Toll-Free 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)
- After IVR Say ‘Live Agents’ and to confim say ‘Yes’
- If you calling 8 am-8.30 pm EST on Mon-Fri your call gets connected to support team automatically
and if you are calling on the weekend then go through these Sub Menu options to schedule a call back from USPS.
- Speak “package” to track a package or lost or damaged package
- Speak “stamps” to order stamps
- Speak “carrier” for delivery related issues
- Speak“mail” for a change of address, USPS hours and USPS locations, redelivery, hold mail, pricing or zip code
- Speak “other” for all other inquiries
USPS Customer Service Support Numbers:
So this is how you can contact USPS customer service live person by phone.
- For USPS Customer service 1 (800) 275-8777
- Get Technical support 1 (800) 344-7779
- For Sales: 1 (800) 610-8734
- Ask for Delivery tracking: 1 (800) 222-1811
- TTY Access for Deaf & Hard of Hearing 1-800-877-8339, 1-866-377-8642
- Fo Spanish Language 1-800-845-6136
For USPS tracking visit: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
Is USPS customer service 24 hours?
Only Self Service option is available 24 hours otherwise USPSC Hours of Operation is Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET and Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
How do I contact USPS about a missing package?
Call 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS) and ask the phone number for your local office to place a Missing Mail request