How can I speak to a live person at USPS?
If you are in urgent need to speak with USPS Customer Service Live Representative, you may dial 1 (800) 275-8777 phone number to get immediate assistance for your queries and concerns.
Ways to Get in touch with USPS Customer Service:
There are a number of ways offered by USPS to resolve the query of their customers which are listed below.
USPS Phone Option:
When you call USPS Phone number 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777), you will be connected to IVR and hear a greeting, Just after a language choice option (press 2 for Spanish). Also, self-service options are available 24/7.
You can dial the USPS customer service phone number and directly talk to a live person, follow the below IVR options:
- Dial Toll-Free 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)
- After IVR Say ‘Live Agents’ and to confirm say ‘Yes’
- If you call 8 am-8.30 pm EST on Mon-Fri your call gets connected to the support team automatically
and if you are calling on the weekend then go through these Sub Menu options to schedule a call back from USPS.
- Speak “package” to track a package or lost or damaged package
- Speak “stamps” to order stamps
- Speak “carrier” for delivery related issues
- Speak“mail” for a change of address, USPS hours and USPS locations, redelivery, hold mail, pricing, or zip code
- Speak “other” for all other inquiries
Write an Email:
USPS Customer Service Support Numbers:
So this is how you can contact USPS customer service live person by phone.
- For USPS Customer service 1 (800) 275-8777
- Get Technical support at 1 (800) 344-7779
- For Sales: 1 (800) 610-8734
- Ask for Delivery tracking: 1 (800) 222-1811
- TTY Access for Deaf & Hard of Hearing 1-800-877-8339, 1-866-377-8642
- For Spanish Language 1-800-845-6136
Is USPS customer service 24 hours?
Only Self Service option is available 24 hours otherwise USPSC Hours of Operation are Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET and Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
What can be done on IVR without USPS Representative?
Several tasks can be done without getting connected with a customer service representative.
- Redelivery (of an item)
- Change of Address
- Passports: locate offices accepting applications
- Tracking – check the status of an item with a tracking number
- Zip Code lookup
- Locations and hours of Post Offices
- Domestic Prices
- Hold Mail
How do I contact USPS about a lost package?
You can either file a claim or call the Usps support team at (800) 222-1811(Domestic & International Tracking department) for your lost and delayed mail.