HP is undoubtedly one of the top brands you can come across. You only need to follow straightforward steps to know the right way to connect your wireless printer. Then without the help of any expert, you’ll be able to install your printer. You only need to ensure that you have followed the authentic path. Ensure to have a good wifi connection.
Steps to setup your HP wireless printer:
It would help if you made sure that you have walked through the directions provided below for the hp printer wireless setup. That is undoubtedly going to give you the right help.
Restore wifi set up mode
Firstly you need to prepare your printer for the wifi connection by restoring the setup mode for the wifi. For that, you can follow the step-by-step guide provided below.
- From the menu regarding setup, you need to make the selection of the “Network setup” or the “Settings.”
- Now you need to choose the button “Restore network settings.”
- Press the wireless and the hold button together until the switch of power flashes. Soon, the wireless light on the printer will start flashing.
- In the case of a laser printer without a control panel, you need to press the wireless button until you come across the attention or the power lights flash. In this case, your printer might restart.
- If you have a laserjet printer without the touchscreen, you need to press and hold the button for the wireless option. You must keep it pressed until and unless you see the attention light. Wait for the wireless light to glass.
Connect the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard
With the help of the Wireless setup Wizard, you’ll be able to connect your printer to the wifi network.
- First, place the printer near the wifi router.
- Now you need to open the setup and network, or you can even open the Wireless settings menu.
- You need to make the selection of the Wireless setup menu.
- Click the button for “Wireless setup Wizard.”
- Make the selection of the name of your network.
- Enter the password to complete the connection.
Why is my HP printer not printing wirelessly?
You can go through the solutions below if your printer is not printing.
Can’t print after upgrading the operating system.
In case you have updated the operating system of your computer, then you need to ensure that you have walked through the step-by-step guide provided below.
- It would help if you restarted your computer once.
- If you want to restart, click the start and continue buttons.
- Open the HP smart if it is installed on your computer.
- Click on the “Diagnose and Fix” icon.
- If you still can’t print, then walk through the instructions below.
Make the selection of the Start button, now click Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and then choose the option Check for updates.
- You have all the essential updates if your device is up to date.
- If your device is not up to date, then update your driver.
You can download the driver from the official website and get the resolution. So, if you have a doubt, “How to setup hp printer” Then walk through the steps provided above.
Read Also: How to reset Laptop password