Reset Twitter Password without Phone Number and Email
(Guide)How to Reset Twitter Password without Phone Number and Email:
Now days forgetting a password is not a big deal as we have a lot of platform to use and anyone can mix up the login details and in this article we are going to tell you how to reset twitter password without Phone Number and Email so lets start.
Twitter Password reset, if you forgot Email and Phone Number:
Follow the given instructions to get access to your account easily.
- Go the Twitter Login Page https://twitter.com/LOGIN
- Now, tap on the “Forgot password?“
- Enter Your Username and Click on Search
- Choose “Don’t have access to these?“
- and Under the section of “Login issues” Enter your Twitter Username @ and tap on Search
- Now tap on “Still need help?” and fill out the form to explain your login issues
- Enter the Email Address ( Use the correct email as you will get the revert from twitter team)
- Explain your problem
- and Complete the “captcha“ and click on “continue”
Note: You will receive a password reset email from the twitter support with the complete instructions and it can take up-to 24-48 hours
Checkout the Video Guide for Clear Instructions:
So this is how you can reset twitter password with username.
There are few benefits of associating a phone number with twitter account.
1. For Access security like login verification
2. You can connect with your contacts, who have already an account on twitter
3. Easy allowing your contacts to find you( if your phone number is saved in contact list)
To add phone number from web follow these instructions
1. Tap on “More” and choose “Settings and Privacy”
2. Tap on “Your Account” and click on “Account information”
Choose “Phone” from the menu
3. Tap on “Add Phone Number” verify your password and click on “Continue”
4. A verification code will be sent to your phone number enter that code to activate phone number
5. And You will see your phone is activate