Sometimes you need to reset your air pods to their default settings. This article will cover the simple process by using that you can easily Factory reset your AirPods.
Steps to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro
- Firstly put your AirPods in their charging case and close the lid.
- Now Wait for 30 seconds.
- Open the lid of the charging case.
- And On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. After that, tap on the More Info “i” button next to your AirPods. (If you don’t see your AirPods in Settings > Bluetooth, go to the next step.)
- Now Tap Forget This Device and tap again to confirm.
- With the lid open, press & hold the ‘setup button’ on the back of the charging case for like 15 seconds until the status light flashes amber, then white.*
- Now try to Reconnect your AirPods: With your AirPods in their charging case and the lid open, place your AirPods close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Follow the steps on your device’s screen.
In which cases we can reset Air Pods-
If your AirPods are not charging or connecting to the device or fixing the error code, you can safely reset them.
Things to remember while Factory resetting Air Pods
If You Factory reset your AirPods, the earbuds will no longer automatically recognize devices linked to your iCloud account.
What do you do if your AirPods aren’t connecting?
If your AirPods are not connecting to your iPhone, iPad, or any device
- Check weather latest version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad iPod touch.
- Or, Put both AirPods in the charging case and check if AirPods are charging well.
- Also, Check if Bluetooth is on; go to Settings > Bluetooth on your device.
- If your AirPods are already connected, check that they’re selected as audio devices. Follow the following steps if your AirPods are in that list of devices but don’t connect.
- Close the case lid, wait for 15 seconds, then open the lid. Press & hold the setup button of the charging case for at least 10 seconds. If the status light flashes white, the AirPods are ready to connect to the device.
- Or, Hold the charging case with your AirPods inside, and open the lid, just next to your iPhone or iPod touch. iPad,
For, further you can also take help from the AppleCare by calling on phone number 800-275-2273.
Read Also: how to fix connection is not private