If you get to know how to recover hacked Facebook account, you need to follow the below steps to report it:
To Recover hacked Facebook Account-
- On any web browser, go to https://www.facebook.com/hacked
- Now Tap on “My Account Is Compromised”
- Enter Your Email address or phone number to find your account and tap on serach
- Now it will ask you to enter your “Old Password.”
- and follow the on-screen instructions to get back your account.
How to know if your Facebook account is hacked or compromised?
You will notice an unusual activity on your Facebook account that means your account is hacked. Your email address if changed, friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know, messages have been sent that you don’t write, etc. These are some problems that show your account is hacked.
Once you find that your account has been hacked, you can also connect with the support team to ask to report hacked Facebook account to recover it quickly.
How long does it take Facebook to recover a hacked account?
When your report to Facebook for a hacked account, they complete the process 2-3 days to review your request and revert you to a registered email with instructions.
How do I contact Facebook support?
You can quickly contact facebook by email at email@example.com or dial facebook phone number 650-308-7300.
How to secure Facebook Accounts from Hackers?
Reviewing Privacy Settings for the First Time
- Go to Settings and select Privacy in the left-hand menu.
- Now Check a few basic settings options; navigate and select your desired settings for everything from your ad preferences to how people can (or not) find you on Facebook.
From your Mobile Device
- Navigate to Settings > Privacy Settings.
- Under Privacy Shortcuts, choose to Check a few basic settings and follow the prompts to choose your desired privacy levels.