Apple provides seamless syncing with their products, and they are easy to pair; as Apple calls it is the best in the segment as you can track and connect everything very easily; if you bought a new iPhone and want to pair Apple Watch to the iPhone you came to the right place.
Pairing Apple Watch to iPhone
To pair Apple Watch with a new iPhone, you need to set up your new iPhone and log in with your Apple Id; if you don’t have one, you need to Sign up from settings.
- Log in with your Apple Id on the App store
- Download the Apple watch application
- Boot your apple watch and make sure it is at least 50% charged
- You will see the Watch on your application
- Click on start pairing, and your apple watch will be paired with your iPhone after confirmation.
Why is Apple Watch not pairing with your iPhone?
There could be some reasons your apple watch is not pairing with your iPhone. Ensure you have enabled the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both iPhone and Apple watch. You can also check the network settings on your apple watch. Make sure your Apple Watch is not paired with another iPhone. Update Watch App on your iPhone to ensure it connects to your iPhone. Ensure airplane mode is turned off to pair the Apple Watch.
How to set up and Pair Apple Watch to your iPhone?
To pair Apple Watch to your iPhone, wear your Watch and boot it up and follow the given steps –
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press & hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near to your Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to pop up on your iPhone, after that click on Continue option.
- Now open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, or tap on Pair New Watch.
- Click on Set Up for Myself button.
- When you see a pop-up, spot your iPhone so that your Apple Watch appears in the viewfinder in the Apple Watch app.
- Select your device, and you will be paired and ready to use your Watch.
How to Unpair Apple Watch from your iPhone?
To unpair your Watch, you need to open your Watch app on your iPhone and click on My watches. You will see all watches paired to your iPhone. Click on the Watch you wish to unpair, and click on unpair Apple Watch will be unpaired from your iPhone.
This article should help you connect your iPhone with your Apple Watch and if you still are facing issues, visit the authorized service center of Apple.
How to turn off sleep mode on iPhone