how to delete snapchat account
(Guide) on How to delete your snapchat account permanently
Being a Snapchat user you have the full access to your profile and .In this article we will let you how to delete snapchat account, so read the whole article carefully.
Steps to Deactivate/ Delete Snapchat Account:
Find the solution as per your device type:
How to delete Snapchat account on android & iPhone
Find out basic steps to deactivate a snapchat account from an android or iOs device.
- Go to Snapchat App
- Tap on the profile icon
- Now tap on the setting icon on the upper right-hand side
- Click on “I need help”
- Now Tap on ” My Account & Security” and click “Account Information”
- Choose “Delete My Account” from the list and Tap on “Account Portal”
- Enter your Current password to deactivate your snapchat account
How to delete snapchat account on PC:
- Navigate to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account, log in your account
- And click on Delete my Account
- Enter the username and password and tap continue, now your snapchat will be deactivate for 30 days and after that it will delete permanently.
so these are basic steps by using that you can delete snapchat account permanently on any device.
Checkout the video guide here:
What happens when you delete Snapchat ?
- After completing the process of account deletion first your account will be deactivate for 30 days. while you account is deactivated your contacts will not be able to contact with you on snapchat.
How do you reactivate your Snapchat account?
- Need to reactivate your profile? It’s simple! Simply log back in to the Snapchat app with your username inside 30 days of deactivating your record.
- While your record is deactivated, you can just sign in with your username and secret key. You can’t sign in with your email address and you can’t change your secret key.
Note: it can now and again take 24 hours before a deactivated record can be reactivated.