How to delete Spotify Account
How do I delete my Spotify account?
Either you are a premium member of free user user of spotify , you have the option to delete your spotify account. So, in this article we are going to talk about how to close spotify account.
If you are a spotify premium customer:
As a premium customer you need to cancel your Spotify subscription before closing you account. by doing this your downloaded playlists will be removed.
To cancel spotify subscription-
- Firstly visit spotify.com/account and login to your account
- Now under ‘your plan’, tap on ‘change plan’
- Navigate to ‘Spotify free’ and click on ‘cancel premium’
After that contact the Spotify to close your account completely or follow the given bleow steps;
Here’s how to delete spotify account-
- For premium users or free users, the deletion process will be the same.
- Go to the Spotify cancellation page and tap on ‘account’
- Now choose ‘I want to close my account’ from the list
- After that click on ‘Contact to Close’ and fill out the information form and tap on ‘start chat’
A live represntative of spotifu will start helping you to close your spotify account.when all process will be done you will receive a email confirmation .
Can You reopen your account?
- After you delete you account, you will receive a email link and by using that you can also reactivate your account within 7 days.
- After 7 days you will be not be able to reopen your apotify account, you have to create a new one.
How do you contact Spotify customer service?
If you have any query and concerns you can visit support site or community page @SpotifyCares for assistance or email at [email protected]