You can access those websites you frequently visit faster by using bookmarks in your computer browser. When a website is no longer necessary, you may sometimes need to change or remove it from the bookmark bar. This article will lead you through how to remove a bookmark from Chrome, and you will also see a few shortcuts that make it simple to delete a bookmark in any browser.
Where is the bookmark manager in Chrome?
To begin with, if the bookmarks bar at the top of the browser is hidden, you can enable it by doing the following:
- As a first step, open a new tab in your Chrome browser.
- Now click the three dots in your browser’s upper right corner.
- Select ‘Bookmark’ from the menu bar and click on ‘Show Bookmark Bar.’
How to Delete Bookmark from Chrome?
Now that you enabled the bookmark bar, you will see all the bookmarks at the top of your browser. Make sure you want to erase the Bookmark because Chrome won’t provide you any warnings before doing so. Follow the given points to delete the bookmark quickly.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Then right-click on the bookmark you want to delete.
- Your bookmark will be successfully deleted by choosing the ‘Delete’ option from the menu.
How do I change the Name of the Bookmark in Chrome?
To change the name, right-click on the bookmark and choose “edit” to change the bookmark’s name in Chrome. You can rename the bookmark using the tab that will appear later.
How do I select multiple bookmarks to delete?
It is simple to delete bookmarks that are no longer needed. Simply select “Manage Bookmarks” from the bookmarks tab by navigating to it via the Chrome menu bar or Settings (three dots), as we mentioned above in the article. Now you will find all the bookmarks you have added in your browser. Open the Bookmark Manager, press “CTRL + A” to select everything, and then “Delete.” With this, the Bookmarks Bar will be completely cleared of all bookmarks.
Google Chrome shortcut for deleting bookmarks
If you want to delete the bookmark using google chrome shortcuts, follow the given points.
- Open Chrome and go to the bookmark page you want to remove.
- On the address bar’s right side, select the star icon.
- Choose “Remove” from the pop-up window.
Read Also: How to clear google chrome history