How to change Google’s language to your native language?
Google Chrome automatically selects a language for you, similar to most web browsers. But the chosen Language doesn’t need to always be the correct Language for you. in some situations, Chrome can also switch languages without prior information. This happens especially after running updates.
Steps to change the Language of Google Chrome
- Log in to your Google Account.
- On the left side, tap Personal info.
- Now Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit.
- Search for and select your preferred Language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
After you change your language preferences, close and reopen your browser.
How to use Google automatically added Languages?
Google Chrome automatically adds those languages used by you frequently in Google services. It is labeled as Added for you when Chrome adds a language. So the answer to your question about how to change google language is explained below. Continue to follow the steps.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Navigate the left corner of the page and click Personal info.
- Now, choose a language for the unLanguage”General preferences for the web” option.
- Now select your required Language.
- To confirm a language automatically added for you, press the Save option.
- Choose the Delete option to remove a language that Google chrome had automatically added:
- Select the Turn off Automatically add languages option to prevent Google from automatically adding languages for you.
Change Google Chrome Language on Android device
- On your Android device, Click on Settings.
- Now Tap on System Languages & input Languages.
- If you are unable to find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language and choose the language that you want to use.
- Now Drag your language to the top of the list.
What is the default language in Chrome?
The English Language is set as Google Chrome’s default language, but many people don’t use this Language as a primary language.
Read Also: how to clear history on google chrome