How to cancel netflix subscription
How to cancel a Netflix subscription?
As a Netflix user, you have the facilities to cancel your Netflix subscription at any time. So let’s know how to cancel a Netflix subscription.
- Navigate to www.netflix.com
- Once you have logged in to your account on the top right corner select the “Account” Option
- Now you should see account information under that tap on ” membership & Billing”
- Or select the “ Cancel Membership” Option.
- Now Tap on “Finish Cancellation” to cancel Netflix membership
How to cancel Netflix DVD plan
Still have a Netflix DVD plan? In the event that that is the situation, it ought to show up on your Account page close to Plan Details. Basically click “Drop your DVD plan” and affirm your decision.
How to cancel netflix membership using iTunes
At the point when you buy in to Netflix through iTunes, you can drop utilizing your iPad or iPhone.
Follow the steps given below to cancel netflix using iTunes
- Go to your Settings, click [Your Name], at that point iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, sign in whenever required, and click View Apple ID.
- Scroll till Subscriptions.
- Tap the Netflix subscription.
- Decide to change your current plan, or tap Cancel subscription at the lower part of the page.
You’re currently withdrawn from Netflix, and your subscription will stop toward the finish of your present charging cycle.
In this condition, you need to cancel your Netflix subscription with your billing company.
You can still continue to watch Netflix until your account closes automatically at the end of the billing period and you will not get charged again until you restart your account
Your account is closed immediately and you are not allowed to watch Netflix unless you complete your payment
Yes, you can restart your plan by selecting Add streaming plan > Restart Your Membership read out here to restart netflix account
Read Also: how can i speak to someone at netflix?