How to Reset Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Are you facing trouble with the amazon fire TV Stick? And you have tried everything but still facing the same issue, so there is one option left; reset the fire tv stick to factory settings. So read out the article.
Important: If you factory reset your fire stick, it will delete All account information and downloaded content.
To factory reset your Fire TV device using your remote
- If needed, safely eject expandable storage.
- Press and hold the Back and right sides of the navigation circle together for 10 seconds.
- On the TV screen, choose to continue or cancel the factory reset. If you don’t choose, the device resets automatically after several more seconds.
How to reset the fire tv stick without a remote?
If there is an issue with your remote or it has been lost, you can also rest your fire tv stick without a remote.
- Scroll to the Amazon Fire Stick home screen on your TV and search for the “Home” tab. after that, look for the “Settings.”
- Now click on “My Fire TV.”
- In “My Fire TV,” scroll down and tap on “Restart,” Your Fire Stick will automatically restart.
How do I reboot Amazon Firestick?
To reboot your amazon firestick, Unplug the Power cord or adapter for 2-5 seconds, then plug it back.
And to restart it-
- Go to Settings.
- Select My Fire TV, and then Restart.
How to Update Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- To update Fire TV Stick, do the following steps;
- Press the ‘home button.’
- Scroll to the Settings icon and tap on that.
- Go to the My Fire TV widget and tap on it
- Scroll to the About option on the menu
- Now tap on the Install Update and Check for Updates
If the new update is available, it will show you a message, and you can install them. When it is done, you can restart it.
So this is pretty much about the common issues you faced in your amazon fire tv stick. so follow the process and stream it easily.