How to change Language on Netflix? | Netflix Language Settings
How do you change language settings on Netflix?
Are you a regular show watcher on Netflix and Want to change language on Netflix account? Well, in this blog, we are going to discuss the process in detail.
Ways to Netflix Language Settings Update:
By changing the language on Netflix, you can modify the language of display text or the audio. Follow the steps given below.
To Change the display Language on Netflix:
If you want to change the display language on Netflix, you can not do it on the app. For that, you need to log in to your Netflix account on any browser. Go through the given steps given below.
- Firstly, Sign in to your Netflix account. After that, click on the Account Option
- Navigate to ‘Profile & Parental Controls’ and select the profile you want to change the language for.
- In the Language section, click on change and choose your preferred language from the list.
To change preferred Shows & Movies Languages on Netflix:
You find several shows on Netflix, but you do not watch them because they are not available in the language you understand, but do not worry. You can change the language of subtitles on Netflix as per your country region by following the given steps;
- Play the video and click on ‘Audio & Subtitles’
- Now it will show you the available language choose the one you are most comfortable with.
- And Tap on ‘apply.’
Best Way to Change Show & Movie Language on Netflix:
- On a pc or mobile browser, sign in to Netflix.com.
- Go to the Account.
- Choose a profile.
- Navigate to Language.
- Select preferred languages from Shows & Movies Languages.
- Tap on Save.
Points to Remember:
Netflix only shows the 3-5 languages based on your current location & language settings. All languages are not available for all titles on netflix.